Call of Duty Ghost Directx 10 patch Reloaded
Call of Duty: Ghosts (also known as Call of Duty 10) is the tenth main Call of Duty game. It was developed by Infinity Ward, Neversoft and Raven Software. Confirming that a Call of Duty game was in development on February 7, 2013 and was officially revealed on May 21, 2013 via a Reveal Trailer during the Xbox One reveal. It was released on 5 November 2013 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, and Wii U and is a launch title on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The release of new generation consoles has caused developers to really improve graphics of the game.The old engine (which was first used in Quake III) will be finally replaced with a new one,dedicated to the Call of Duty series.
And that`s a problem for getting this ERROR "directx encountered an unrecoverable error" because Call of Duty GHOSTS has restricted with mimimum of Directx 11. If your Graphic card gpu have only support for Directx 10 with this patch you can remove restriction and play game normally or you can buy new Graphic card.
Call of Duty Ghost Directx 10 patch/fix Reloaded
Virustotal scan link:
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (recommended 4gb ram )
- HDD: 40 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT / ATI Radeon HD 4670 or better
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: 10
- Internet: Broadband Internet connection and Steam and Online Multiplayer
- Add support for Directx 10 (fix for "directx encountered an unrecoverable error" )
- Remove 6GB of RAM minimum restriction
- Fix game launch time (took too long for the splash picture to show up)
- Fixed losing FPS during gameplay
- Fix texture glitch
- Improved FPS
- Black Screen Fix
- Fix texture glitch
- Crashing during gameplay
- Download patch
- Extract "Call of Duty Ghost Directx 10 patch Reloaded"
- Run ""Call of Duty Ghosts directx10 patch Reloaded.exe"
- Navigate install to installation game directory "etc: (...Program files\Call of Duty Ghosts )"
- Wait for installation to finish than click Close
- Create shorcut of "iw6sp64_ship" and send it to Desktop
- Run game from Desktop shortcutand say thanks to Reloaded